Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daily Drawing and Snow Pictures

IMG_0606.JPG

I drew this one about a year ago, while it was snowing in Atlanta.

It snowed just recently too! Playing in the snow was tremendously fun. Cameron and I sledded:

IMG_5071.JPG

I used a Fellini's pizza box as my sled:

IMG_5061.JPG

IMG_5098.JPG

IMG_5079.JPG

IMG_5057.JPG

Hannah and Cameron and found a huge snowball and rolled it, Katamari-style, making it even bigger:

IMG_5122.JPG

IMG_5104.JPG

This dog was interested in the huge snowball too:

IMG_5130.JPG

I love how it left a trail as it picked up snow:

IMG_5106.JPG

I climbed on top of it before we left:

IMG_5116.JPG

2 comments:

Capt. Bob said...

wow that snow looks so fun! i want to stay somewhere with seasons next winter. the bear in your drawing looks pretty worried, maybe because it's already snowing and he's still awake. or maybe because of the maniacal hunter. the duck's not worried, because ducks are idiots.

say hi to cameron for me!

Brett W. Thompson said...

Capt. Bob!!!

Hahahaha, I love your interpretation of the drawing!!! Ducks are dumb aren't they!! I think I love them anyway.

I'll say hi to Cameron for you, gladly! :)

Thanks for the comment!